Saturday, July 16, 2016

A little bit of history

I am currently 46 years old. I am the youngest and only girl of four children. I had two children by the time I was 21 and was a single parent for a while. My oldest is almost 27 and I have been with the love of my life for 23 years. My husband is an only child and we now have a total of four children from 27 to 12. About two years ago my mother-in-law (MIL) started having some memory issues after a long stay in the hospital for some blood clots in her lungs, so together with the doctors we decided it was best if we moved in her in with us. I am thankful we had an extra bedroom to allow her to move in with little fuss. The move was fairly easy for all of us. We had a few months until things got a bit...harder. This blog will be about our day to day lives caring for someone with Alzheimer's.

No comments:

Post a Comment